Program and Workshop Schedule
40th Bead Affaire
October 20 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Do not miss our 40th Bead Affaire Show
The Bead Affaire features over forty exhibitors selling an amazing range of beads, beaded jewelry and supplies. If you love beads and finished beaded jewelry, you won’t want to miss it – it’s New England’s best bead show!
It’s much more than a bead sale. Nationally recognized artists and vendors will be selling handcrafted beads and strands of beads from all over the world. You will also find finished jewelry including unique art glass pendants, necklaces, bracelets and earrings in addition to findings, chain, leather cord and more. The show features demonstrations throughout the day.
You will find unique art glass pendants, necklaces and bracelets in addition to silver charms and findings, beads by the strand, chain, leather cord, polymer clay beads and jewelry, crystal, lucite, metal components, vintage beads, beading kits, accessories and much, much more. There will be demos throughout the day. No strollers please.
Images: Top, J & M Gems. Four images clockwise: Polymer pins from Seana Bettencourt, beads from J & M Gems, tray of flowers from Mystic Moon Beads, Black Tribal Necklace from Beth Williams.
Are you interested in being a vendor at the Bead Affaire? If so, please contact Maria Testa 978-505-8015 or or email her. No strollers, please.
See also Facebook.com/BeadAffaire.Get a Coupon Now
- In the event of extreme weather conditions and the need to close, the LCC will post a phone message.
- PROGRAM CANCELLATIONS ARE POSTED ON THE BDI FACEBOOK PAGE.
- Meetings and workshops are generally at the Lexington Community Center (LCC), 39 Marrett Road (Route 2A) Lexington, MA 02421, 781-698-4870.
- Some BDI Members Meetings will be held as off-site workshops, so check our website and calendar regarding venues.
- We welcome guests at regular monthly meetings, as space permits. There is a Guest Fee of $5.00 that may be applied toward membership.
- Guests may also attend workshops, as space allows, with a $5.00 or $10.00 Guest Fee. see specific event for details.
- Please note that BDI’s Annual Members Meeting and Dinner, scheduled for June 20th, 2018, is free for paid members.
- Directions: From Route 95/128, exit at Route 2A East. Follow Marrett Rd, crossing Waltham Street. Enter through the Scottish Rite Museum gate on the left. From Lexington Center, head east on Massachusetts Ave, toward Arlington. Turn right on Marrett Road (Rt 2A), then an immediate right into Scottish Rite Museum gate. The LCC is at the top of the hill, to the left of the parking lot.
- Questions? Programs, workshops, locations, and details are available on our website: www.beadesignerintl.org
Share your work and beading news on our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/BeadesignerInternational/