Program and Workshop Schedule
- This event has passed.
February 25, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 4:45 pm
Note: The Metal Jewelry and Component Workshop previously scheduled at this time is being moved to a later date. Stay tuned for more info!
Escape the snow and spend some time with your fellow Beaders at our February Bead-In.
BDI’s Bead-In provides an opportunity to work on the old or new project of your choice while socializing with fellow bead lovers in the Room 230-232 at the Lexington Community Center!
Bring your recent (or recently found) purchases and begin to plan a project. Or bring that half finished necklace or other item that you keep meaning to work on. Or if you just can’t move forward on a project and need some assistance, bring it along – you may be able to find the needed advice or expertise.
Last but definitely not least, you’ll spend a relaxing and sociable evening with fellow beaders. Our past Bead-Ins have been very successful, join us on Saturday, February 25 in Room 230-232 at the Lexington Community Center!
Additional info on the Lexington Community Center: 781-698-4870. Use the Google link on this site to arrive at 39 Marrett Rd. Enter through the Scottish Rite and Museum gate. The Museum will be in front of you, bear to the left – the Lexington Community Center is at the top of the hill. There is lots of parking available.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions and the need to close, the LCC will post a phone message.
- PROGRAM CANCELLATIONS ARE POSTED ON THE BDI FACEBOOK PAGE.
- Meetings and workshops are generally at the Lexington Community Center (LCC), 39 Marrett Road (Route 2A) Lexington, MA 02421, 781-698-4870.
- Some BDI Members Meetings will be held as off-site workshops, so check our website and calendar regarding venues.
- We welcome guests at regular monthly meetings, as space permits. There is a Guest Fee of $5.00 that may be applied toward membership.
- Guests may also attend workshops, as space allows, with a $5.00 or $10.00 Guest Fee. see specific event for details.
- Please note that BDI’s Annual Members Meeting and Dinner, scheduled for June 20th, 2018, is free for paid members.
- Directions: From Route 95/128, exit at Route 2A East. Follow Marrett Rd, crossing Waltham Street. Enter through the Scottish Rite Museum gate on the left. From Lexington Center, head east on Massachusetts Ave, toward Arlington. Turn right on Marrett Road (Rt 2A), then an immediate right into Scottish Rite Museum gate. The LCC is at the top of the hill, to the left of the parking lot.
- Questions? Programs, workshops, locations, and details are available on our website: www.beadesignerintl.org
Share your work and beading news on our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/BeadesignerInternational/