Program and Workshop Schedule
- This event has passed.
June Member Dinner and 30th Anniversary Celebration
June 21, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:45 pm
Join us to celebrate at the end of the year Member Dinner and BDI’s 30th anniversary
BDI is celebrating its 30th Anniversary this year, with an evening of friends, food, fun, memories, and of course BEADS!!! Mark June 21st on your calendars now – you won’t want to miss this! We need you to RSVP for the event using the form in the May Newsletter (or see the info needed here Newsletter_30th Anniversary) – this will help us order the appropriate amount of food.
We are putting together a photo montage of past BDI events and creations. Please send photos of any BDI events that you have, as well as photos of your work (2-3) to Sarah Beardslee, event chairwoman, firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s not too early to start sending…the more pictures we have, the better!
On the 21st. bring 1-2 pieces of your favorite creations to share with everyone. We will have a display of our art that evening. Start going through your bead stashes so that we can have a Yankee swap! All you have to do is put together a packet of beads valued at up to $15, and bring it with you that evening. We will all go home with something new! Lastly, if any of you have contact info for members from long ago, let Sarah know. We would like all of our current and past members to be a part of this celebration.
Note: The Yazzi Mini Craft Organizer (Large) pictured in the slider and below will be offered now thru the Anniversary dinner for $30 (regularly $39.99). Any remaining organizers will be offered for $35 after the event. The bags are 6.5″ x 9.5″ x 3.2″. See the May Newsletter for ordering info or use this link to see the 30th Anniversary excerpt. Newsletter_30th Anniversary
- In the event of extreme weather conditions and the need to close, the LCC will post a phone message.
- PROGRAM CANCELLATIONS ARE POSTED ON THE BDI FACEBOOK PAGE.
- Meetings and workshops are generally at the Lexington Community Center (LCC), 39 Marrett Road (Route 2A) Lexington, MA 02421, 781-698-4870.
- Some BDI Members Meetings will be held as off-site workshops, so check our website and calendar regarding venues.
- We welcome guests at regular monthly meetings, as space permits. There is a Guest Fee of $5.00 that may be applied toward membership.
- Guests may also attend workshops, as space allows, with a $5.00 or $10.00 Guest Fee. see specific event for details.
- Please note that BDI’s Annual Members Meeting and Dinner, scheduled for June 20th, 2018, is free for paid members.
- Directions: From Route 95/128, exit at Route 2A East. Follow Marrett Rd, crossing Waltham Street. Enter through the Scottish Rite Museum gate on the left. From Lexington Center, head east on Massachusetts Ave, toward Arlington. Turn right on Marrett Road (Rt 2A), then an immediate right into Scottish Rite Museum gate. The LCC is at the top of the hill, to the left of the parking lot.
- Questions? Programs, workshops, locations, and details are available on our website: www.beadesignerintl.org
Share your work and beading news on our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/BeadesignerInternational/