Program and Workshop Schedule
Upcoming Events › Demo
Events List Navigation
RUSSIAN SPIRAL (Guests, as space allows, price of kit, plus $5.00 guest fee) Anita Beren and Victoria BezpalkoFind out more »
Do not miss our 40th Bead Affaire Show The Bead Affaire features over forty exhibitors selling an amazing range of beads, beaded jewelry and supplies. If you love beads and finished beaded jewelry, you won't want to miss it - it's New England's best bead show! It's much more than a bead sale. Nationally recognized artists and vendors will be selling handcrafted beads and strands of beads from all over the world. You will also find finished jewelry including unique…Find out more »
- In the event of extreme weather conditions and the need to close, the LCC will post a phone message.
- PROGRAM CANCELLATIONS ARE POSTED ON THE BDI FACEBOOK PAGE.
- Meetings and workshops are generally at the Lexington Community Center (LCC), 39 Marrett Road (Route 2A) Lexington, MA 02421, 781-698-4870.
- Some BDI Members Meetings will be held as off-site workshops, so check our website and calendar regarding venues.
- We welcome guests at regular monthly meetings, as space permits. There is a Guest Fee of $5.00 that may be applied toward membership.
- Guests may also attend workshops, as space allows, with a $5.00 or $10.00 Guest Fee. see specific event for details.
- Please note that BDI’s Annual Members Meeting and Dinner, scheduled for June 20th, 2018, is free for paid members.
- Directions: From Route 95/128, exit at Route 2A East. Follow Marrett Rd, crossing Waltham Street. Enter through the Scottish Rite Museum gate on the left. From Lexington Center, head east on Massachusetts Ave, toward Arlington. Turn right on Marrett Road (Rt 2A), then an immediate right into Scottish Rite Museum gate. The LCC is at the top of the hill, to the left of the parking lot.
- Questions? Programs, workshops, locations, and details are available on our website: www.beadesignerintl.org
Share your work and beading news on our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/BeadesignerInternational/