Program and Workshop Schedule
Upcoming Events › Workshop
Events List Navigation
This is a hands on workshop to create a page, add text and style it. Then size, crop and place a photo on the page. The November 15th lecture is not required, but strongly suggested. The programs we'll use are WordPress and Irfanview. (Irfanview is a free program. You can download it and try it ahead of time if you like.) We will be editing temporary pages on the Beadesigner website. If you are a Beadesigner member, or sign up…Find out more »
There will be a Bead-In same day, socializing and working on projects. Open to members and guests ($5.00 fee for guests) There is a Kumihimo workshop, by Yin Guang, at the same time and location. KUMIHIMO WORKSHOP IS PRICE OF KIT (Guests, as space allows, price of kit, plus $5.00 guest fee)Find out more »
MEMBERS MEETING & METAL WORKSHOP Karenna Maraj Metal Smith Teacher, Designer, And Gallery Owner Final location TBD This will be held at either Lexington Community Center OR Karenna Maraj Studio In Cushing Square BelmontFind out more »
- In the event of extreme weather conditions and the need to close, the LCC will post a phone message.
- PROGRAM CANCELLATIONS ARE POSTED ON THE BDI FACEBOOK PAGE.
- Meetings and workshops are generally at the Lexington Community Center (LCC), 39 Marrett Road (Route 2A) Lexington, MA 02421, 781-698-4870.
- Some BDI Members Meetings will be held as off-site workshops, so check our website and calendar regarding venues.
- We welcome guests at regular monthly meetings, as space permits. There is a Guest Fee of $5.00 that may be applied toward membership.
- Guests may also attend workshops, as space allows, with a $5.00 or $10.00 Guest Fee. see specific event for details.
- Please note that BDI’s Annual Members Meeting and Dinner, scheduled for June 20th, 2018, is free for paid members.
- Directions: From Route 95/128, exit at Route 2A East. Follow Marrett Rd, crossing Waltham Street. Enter through the Scottish Rite Museum gate on the left. From Lexington Center, head east on Massachusetts Ave, toward Arlington. Turn right on Marrett Road (Rt 2A), then an immediate right into Scottish Rite Museum gate. The LCC is at the top of the hill, to the left of the parking lot.
- Questions? Programs, workshops, locations, and details are available on our website: www.beadesignerintl.org
Share your work and beading news on our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/BeadesignerInternational/